Beautiful established farm has everything you need for any equestrian venue. Turn Key set ups are waiting. Location is 1.5 mile off the Blue Ridge Parkway. Open rolling topography, several ponds, bold stream and cool breezes make for a healthy environment for all!
Address: 5343 Buffalo Mt. Rd., Willis, VA 24380
Fully Upgraded Farm House
- Completely renovated by Dixon Builders in 2005. 4 Bedroom / 2 full Baths
- Includes new wiring, plumbing, insulation, drywall, kitchen, baths, upgraded appliances, HVAC system, architectural shingle roof, windows, septic, Cat 5 wiring for video
- Garden landscaping
- Security lighting wired from House to Block Barn and Large Barn
- Generator wired into the house and barn for various support systems
- Propane gas heater
- New standing seam roof on garage shed
- Flagstone patio
- Fully furnished with brand new beds, furnishings and kitchen accessories. House could be used for vacation rental, popular in the area.
Large Barn with All the Amenities
Click here to see photos!
- 100′ x 50′
- Current 9 working stalls with total of original 16 stalls
- Center aisle, truss design with interior ability to train small horses or ponies. Center aisle = 30′
- Apartment to include 3 rooms including large full bath. Heated by propane heaters (2)
- Kitchen separate from apartment.
- Wash rack
- Stalls = 13’ X 11.7” w/ window each
- Finished room for storage or office
- Paddock(s) surround
- Custom hay / grain feeders and swing out water buckets
- Frost free water interior spigots (2)
- Deck with landscaping
- Generator wired
- Additional renovated large Block Barn renovated with concrete buttress and floors. Overhangs and paddocks.
- Run in Shed with concrete flooring in various area.
Rolling Hills: Virginia Horse Property
- 95% open pasture & gentle rolling hills located in Southwest Virginia in Blue Ridge Mountains
- Completely cross fenced with exterior fencing
- Large and small paddocks
- Cottage w/ porch overlooking meadow
- Frost free spigots (5)
- Driveway on grade w. Cleveland Pear Trees allee.
- Mountain long distance views to include Buffalo Mountain
- Chateau Morrisette Winery w/4 star restaurant open all year: 3 miles
- Shopping, lovely B&B’s, medical, restaurants and entertainment only 5-10 miles
- 57.5 Total Acres